Notice of Materials and Services Charges for 2022
Notice of Subject Charges for Year 7 to 12
Materials and Services Charge
Underdale High School Council has approved the following Materials and Services Charges for 2023;
For Years 7 to 12: $750.00 + related subject charges if applicable.
Please contact the Finance Officer, Michelle Bersagliere should you have any queries or concerns.
Ph 08 8301 8004
SCHOOL CARD APPLICATIONS
School Card Applications are now online. Please click the link to access.
The link can be accessed via your mobile phone or tablet.
THE INCOME LIMIT HAS INCREASED BY APPROXIMATELY $20,000 PER YEAR. SO YOU MAY NOW BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS
BPOINT ‘One Off’ payment processing for School and Direct Debit ‘ongoing’ payment options for SCHOOL.
Please ensure all invoices are paid into the correct account.
‘One Off’ Payments
It is important to ensure you have an up-to-date browser. If you are not using the below browser versions, then you must upgrade your browser in order for your BPOINT solution to continue to work and ensure that you are protected by the most up to date security.
Internet Explorer V11 and above
Chrome v33 and above
Firefox v34 and above
Safari V8 and above
Follow the steps below for BPOINT payments:
- CLICK ON THE ABOVE ICON
- ENTER STUDENT NAME
- ENTER STUDENT FAMILY NAME
- ENTER THE DESCRIPTION OR INVOICE NO FOR THE PAYMENT
- ENTER THE AMOUNT OF THE PAYMENT AND THEN FOLLOW THE PROMPTS
Direct Debit ‘Ongoing’ SCHOOL Payment
Parents/caregivers are able to authorise our school to process ongoing payments to pay for school fees and invoices as agreed under a ‘payment plan’. These payments may be scheduled weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per term depending on the payment type. Please download DIRECT DEBIT REQUEST FORM and send to school . Please contact the Finance Officer if you require any assistance.
Download DIRECT DEBIT REQUEST FORM
The School Building Fund is set up to take donations from the school community for the purpose of developing school facilities. We are currently raising funds to upgrade buildings in various areas. Donations to the Building Fund are tax deductible.
- SCHOOL CARD GRANT – This Grant is available for the purpose of paying Materials and Services Charges for eligible families. Assessment for eligibility is made on your taxable income for the prior financial year. A new application for School Card must be completed and lodged each year. A “FORM A” application is included in the pack. Application forms are available at Reception or click here to download School Card application forms . If you need assistance, please contact reception and ask for the Finance Manager to help you.
- The gap between the prescribed Materials and Services Charge and the school card grant is not compulsory for successful applicants. Please advise the school whether you intend to pay this gap.