2021 SCHOOL FEES
Materials and Services Charge
Underdale High School Council has approved the following Materials and Services Charges for 2021;
For Years 8 to 12: $640.00 + related subject charges if applicable.
Please contact the Finance Officer, Michelle Bersagliere should you have any queries or concerns.
Ph 08 8301 8004
SCHOOL CARD APPLICATIONS
School Card Applications are now online. Please click the link to access.
The link can be accessed via your mobile phone or tablet.
THE INCOME LIMIT HAS INCREASED BY APPROX $20,000 PER YEAR. SO YOU MAY NOW BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS
BPOINT ‘One Off’ payment processing for School and Direct Debit ‘ongoing’ payment options for SCHOOL.
Please ensure all invoices are paid into the correct account.
‘One Off’ Payments
It is important to ensure you have an up-to-date browser. If you are not using the below browser versions, then you must upgrade your browser in order for your BPOINT solution to continue to work and ensure that you are protected by the most up to date security.
Internet Explorer V11 and above
Chrome v33 and above
Firefox v34 and above
Safari V8 and above
Follow the steps below for BPOINT payments:
- CLICK ON THE ABOVE ICON
- ENTER YOUR FAMILY ID (FROM THE SCHOOL INVOICE OR STATEMENT)
- ENTER YOUR FAMILY NAME
- ENTER THE DESCRIPTION OR INVOICE NO FOR THE PAYMENT
- ENTER THE AMOUNT OF THE PAYMENT
- CLICK ON EITHER THE ICON MATCHING YOUR CARD TYPE (MASTERCARD OR VISA)
- ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER
- ENTER THE CREDIT CARD EXPIRY DATE
- ENTER THE CARD VERIFICATION NUMBER/CVN (I.E. THE 3 DIGIT CODE ON THE REVERSE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD)
- CLICK ON THE PROCEED BUTTON
- AFTER 3 TO 5 SECONDS YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED AND THE RECEIPT INFORMATION WILL BE DISPLAYEDEITHER
- CLICK THE PRINT VIEW OR ENTER YOU EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK SEND EMAIL TO GET A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT
- YOU CAN NOW EXIT THE PAYMENT PAGE
Direct Debit ‘Ongoing’ SCHOOL Payment
Parents/caregivers are able to authorise our school to process ongoing payments to pay for school fees and invoices as agreed under a ‘payment plan’. These payments may be scheduled weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per term depending on the payment type. Please download DIRECT DEBIT REQUEST FORM and send to school . Please contact the Finance Officer if you require any assistance.
Download DIRECT DEBIT REQUEST FORM
Complete all details requested in the section within the Invoice for Credit Card Payments and return the slip to Underdale High School. You may also make a payment over the phone with your credit card details, contact the school on 8301 8000. CHEQUE OR MAIL ORDER Complete all details requested in the section within the Invoice and return the slip with payment attached to Underdale High School.
Student services is open for EFTPOS and cash payments and enquiries.
A standard payment by instalment agreement can be organised or for alternative arrangements, please contact the Finance Manager on 8301 8000.
The School Building Fund is set up to take donations from the school community for the purpose of developing school facilities. We are currently raising funds to upgrade buildings in various areas. Donations to the Building Fund are tax deductible.
- SCHOOL CARD GRANT – This Grant is available for the purpose of paying Materials and Services Charges for eligible families. Assessment for eligibility is made on your taxable income for the prior financial year. A new application for School Card must be completed and lodged each year. A “FORM A” application is included in the pack. Application forms are available at Reception or click here to download School Card application forms . If you need assistance, please contact reception and ask for the Finance Manager to help you.
- The gap between the prescribed Materials and Services Charge and the school card grant is not compulsory for successful applicants. Please advise the school whether you intend to pay this gap.